3 in 1 sheetmetal shear, brake and roller.

A look at some of the shop tools for RewT.
RewT

3 in 1 sheetmetal shear, brake and roller.

Post by RewT » 11 Nov 2016, 07:13

This tool is a must have! I use this tool on almost every project. It works great for 90% of the sheet metal work I need to do. The model I have is from Harbor Freight, but many different company's sell the exact same machine just painted different and with there logo for a lot more money!

The shear works great with metal up to 20 gauge. it will also do small pieces of 18 gauge, but not full lengths. Take the time to get the blade set right, follow the instructions on how to set it up.

The "finger" style bender also works good and puts crisp bends in the metal. being that style of bender you can remove part of it and do inside bends for like making boxes and other stuff. It also does very tight back to back bends.

The roller works as it should. I have made a few transmission covers along with a set of cab corners with it and also rolled some 1/8s round bar in the groove feature.

No its not the best sheet metal tool out there, but for the price and the little amount of floor space this machine takes up its great. Defiantly a time saver and must have tool for sheet metal fab. After your welder and grinders, this is the next tool to get.
Attachments
20141024_163212.jpg
20141024_163222.jpg
Getting a good deal is no reason to accept sub-par work, since making it right costs more later.
RewT Customization & Fabrication. Get it done right the first time!

RewT

Re: 3 in 1 sheetmetal shear, bender and roller.

Post by RewT » 11 Nov 2016, 07:15

I will get some better picture of this machine and it stand soon.
Getting a good deal is no reason to accept sub-par work, since making it right costs more later.
RewT Customization & Fabrication. Get it done right the first time!