James

A Place for introductions
RewT
James

Post by RewT » 16 Jan 2013, 07:30

My name is James and I am the owner/fabricator here at RewTcustoms. I am having this forum made for Custom Car guys that want good useful info on how to properly modify there car/trucks.

I have been building and modify rigs since I learned to drive! My main love of automobiles are trucks. Everything from Classic to mini.2wd or 4x4 it doesnt matter there all cool in my eyes.

In the fleet now is a 1991 Bagged and shaved x-cab S-10 on 20's. 1966 F-100 slammed and hot roded. A 1997 Ranger Static dropped on 20's. and last the trusty 1994 F-250 x-cab 4x4 tow rig.
Getting a good deal is no reason to accept sub-par work, since making it right costs more later.
RewT Customization & Fabrication. Get it done right the first time!

RewT

Re: James

Post by RewT » 16 Dec 2014, 10:30

Just thought I would give an update. shop has been going great and growing nicely. List of the fleet I have now is still to large, but I am working on that..

Still got the 97 Ranger, but now its on 17" and running as strong as ever. It has been a great shop truck. Next the 94 F250 is still here and doing tow duties now. The 66 F100 is still here and mainly gets cruised in the summer time and on nice weather days. I also have now a 1980 GMC SWB 4x4 I turned into a test truck for mods and parts, and have had a great time building and wheeling it.

I also got in a trade a while back a 1966 Rambler American 2DR. Its been stripped and prepped by my wife for a new paint job and some other custom work to be done after the first of the year.. I also purchased last march a brand new 18" 10k car trailer to haul cars and trucks around.

Big changes are coming to the shop, stay tuned for details and also find REWT on facebook!
Getting a good deal is no reason to accept sub-par work, since making it right costs more later.
RewT Customization & Fabrication. Get it done right the first time!