Caveman

A Place for introductions
caveman
Caveman

Post by caveman » 16 Sep 2013, 04:39

These guys are friends and I think they have a great shop started. It will be great to see what the business looks like in a few years!

I grew up around Ford Trucks and GM cars. Helped dad do a lot and learned from him. He owned a machine shop and could do it all. Funny story, when I asked him to teach me to weld he said "I'm really not a good welder like your grandpa." Meanwhile, he's building up journals on a crankshaft with weld. Its true that grandpa was a GREAT welder, but geesh dad, ya don't have to be so modest.

I don't like breaking down anywhere so I do more maintenance than a typical guy. Whenever I can take an opportunity to upgrade rather and replace with original I do it.

I've got a real soft spot for old ford trucks, anything from mid 50's to 1979. Currently have a regular driver F100 Bumpside and an F250 Dentside highboy.

Had a collision repair done with this shop recently. Very good work. Prompt. In budget. I'll be back with more :-)

Ken

Edward

Re: Caveman

Post by Edward » 16 Sep 2013, 05:33

Thanks Ken and welcome to our Forum
Edward Campbell
Auto Enthusiast
Rochester, Wa

RewT

Re: Caveman

Post by RewT » 16 Sep 2013, 06:23

Yes, Thanks! Welcome to the forum..
Getting a good deal is no reason to accept sub-par work, since making it right costs more later.
RewT Customization & Fabrication. Get it done right the first time!