Forever poweder coating cruise in.

A place to chat about the happenings around the streets
RewT

Forever poweder coating cruise in.

Post by RewT » 28 Mar 2013, 15:00

just got this email, this was a cool show I would like to go to again this year..

All of us here at Forever Powder Coating are excited to announce our 3rd annual Cruise-In for 2013! Last year was a big hit with 96 registered vehicles and 17 registered motorcycles. With all the registration fee's, donations and raffle prizes we were able to raise over $600 for Children's Therapy Center in Tacoma and we would like to thank every one of you who made this happen. Our goal this year is $1,000. Please help us make this possible!

This year our Cruise-In is going to be on July 13th from 10 am to 3 pm and it is going to be an Olympia themed event this year including our T-shirts. We will have the bounce house for the kids again, awesome BBQ food, plenty of vendors, lots of raffle prizes including a custom beach cruiser powder coated with an Olympia beer theme by us, and about 12-15 trophies to give away this year. A couple of our sponsors want to donate trophies as well so as time go's I will update the trophy status and I will announce the categories as well.

Please stay tuned as I will announce our sponsors, vendors and trophies...
Getting a good deal is no reason to accept sub-par work, since making it right costs more later.
RewT Customization & Fabrication. Get it done right the first time!

Edward

Re: Forever poweder coating cruise in.

Post by Edward » 28 Mar 2013, 15:46

Cool I put it on the calendar
Edward Campbell
Auto Enthusiast
Rochester, Wa