1997 Ford Ranger

A place to keep track of RewT shop builds, Flip rigs and personal rides.
RewT

Re: 1997 Ford Ranger

Post by RewT » 28 Apr 2013, 06:51

The ranger has been getting used a lot around the shop. RewT purchased a vinyl cutter, so some of the first testing was stickers made for advertising of the business on the truck.
Attachments
ran1.jpg
ran2.jpg
ran3.jpg
Getting a good deal is no reason to accept sub-par work, since making it right costs more later.
RewT Customization & Fabrication. Get it done right the first time!

RewT

Post by RewT » 28 Apr 2013, 06:54

Then this weekend I got tired of the scratchy sounding speakers in the rear, so I purchased a new mid/tweet/xover combo and installed them yesterday.

Here is a pic of the stuff I installed. I will take some video and some pics of what it looks like later today.
Attachments
speakers.jpg
Getting a good deal is no reason to accept sub-par work, since making it right costs more later.

RewT

Post by RewT » 05 May 2013, 06:08

And here are some pics of the stuff installed.
Attachments
st4.jpg
st3.jpg

RewT

Post by RewT » 05 May 2013, 06:28

yesterday with the weather being so nice I decided to wash the truck, I also got a new set of wheels and tires for the ranger and wanted to clean them up also.

All washed up.

Side shot.

I like it a lot better with this rim and tire combo.

RewT

Post by RewT » 29 Dec 2014, 08:56

Update: Truck is still working great, I had to replace the clutch and stuff earlier this year after it decided it was done working on a trip down to Rochester to Eds.

It is sitting for a few weeks now, I wouldn't pass emissions and being so close to Christmas and having a few other ready to drive vehicles I decided to wait until after the first of the year to get tabs. It did pass emissions after a sensor was replaced and a new air filter installed. Still a great little truck, but It might be going up for sale in a few weeks. I got my eye on a new truck to have as a shop rig. Will take the stickers off and give it another coat of paint to get rid of the scratches from daily use.