It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 17:46
If you are new here and want to register an account send an email to info@rewtcustoms.com so I know your a real person and activate your account.

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Mini-Chat

RewT - Wed May 31, 2017 9:48 am
Sorry again for not keeping up with this!! I am back now better than before and feeling great! Been busy the last couple of weeks and having a health issue also. Things are now getting back to normal! Stay tune and check back for more!!
RewT - Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:11 pm
Ok. I suck at checking in everyday!! Been super busy and working my butt off. Got the Tub painted today! Now for some mechanical upgrades and then time for final assembly! Jeep is looking awesome and the owner is super happy!
RewT - Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:46 pm
Did a few more coats on the tub this morning then turned the shop back into a shop and not a paint booth anymore. Getting the new lights installed and wire ran for the new LED's. Glad I started early, its starting to get a little toasty in the shop this afternoon!
RewT - Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:04 pm
Another great day at the shop! putting the Jeep back together, went to lunch with my Mom then came back and kept working! Big things coming to RewT very shortly, Its finnally starting to pay off. Stay tuned for details!!
RewT - Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:45 am
Saturday and and the end of another great week! up early today to go to the shop and give it a good cleaning with my boys! Have a great weekend everyone!
RewT - Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:56 pm
More progress on the jeep today. Getting down to the fun stuff. WIRING!!! Nice to be doing it again. Also fixed my moms truck today. Had to do the water pump. Great start to the week!
RewT - Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:19 pm
Last day of school today for my boys!!! They are so happy school is out! And now I got my summer helpers!! Hope all is well with you guys!
RewT - Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:44 pm
Another week in the books and man was it a good one. Work getting done so bills can get paid! Going to work on a few personel things around the shop this weekend then hit it hard again on Monday and get stuff done! Have a great weekend and Happy Fathers day to all the dad's out there! Enjoy your weekend and day!
RewT - Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:11 pm
Happy 4th of July!! Been extremley busy the last couple of weeks and havent had much time to do the whole internet thing!! Getting caught up and also working on some of my personal projects. Kaiser, Rambler and the F100 have all gotten work done lately!
RewT - Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:03 am
Another great week. Lots of stuff got done and the jeep is looking great! This is my youngest son Tyler's birthday weekend and we are having a pool party and going to the movies. Weather is great and the pool is crystal clear blue! Going to be a great weekend!!
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 10 seconds • Use sound?

Who is chatting